Monday, October 3, 2016

Hello, my name is Sarah.
I have a family of seven and for the most part we are all very euphoric. My parents are divorced so I technically have two families? Explaining the dynamics of it is complicated but I love my family.
I have an older brother, Emmanuel, but we call him Lino, hes twenty-four. I also have three younger brothers. Luke is the oldest of the three, he is sixteen. Matthew is six and Noah just turned five.
My father is a very hard worker,  he always shows up to each and every one of, all three of my younger brothers games, including mine (when I did play soccer). So hes my cheerleader. One of my favorite memories with my father as a toddler, is dancing with him in the morning to barbie and the nutcracker. My father and I would copy every dance move; even when he had to lift me to do a special stunt. He's great.
My mom is a soccer coach at A.Y.S.O and has coached my brothers (Lino and Luke)and I for several years growing up. My mother enjoys coaching so much that she has several teams to this day. she is rarely ever dormant, shes always up to something.
My brothers and I have played soccer since we were little kids, so soccer plays a big part in my family.

I love and adore my crazy family. They make me feel that I can reach my zenith and that gives me complete solace to know I always have them by my side.

My brothers and I on my 19th birthday

7 comments:

  1. Your family seems very happy and very athletic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family seems very happy and very athletic

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the old girl like i am the only boy out of my siblings

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea your family looks awesome! must be crazy to have a lot of boys in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very descriptive Blog. I like how you describe your passion for your family really detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you like being the only girl? I'm the only girl also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete