Monday, October 31, 2016

Blog 2

My True colors is Blue.

Blue is someone who tends to be warm, communicative,
and compassionate. The color blue links up with careers
like: Dental hygienist, Dentist, nursing, and doctor.
Those careers are all fascinating to me. They all have
something in common; They all help people.
                                             
I have previous experience with the dental field which is why I chose dentist as my career. What I find passionate about dentist is that they embellish people’s teeth and make them feel confident about their smile.  

20161031_225142.jpg

 
To become a dentist I must be inquisitive and dexterous with my hands. To achieve my goal I need to attend 4 years undergraduate school and 4 years dental school. This could take up to 10 years. It’s a big commitment but the outcome is rewarding. The median yearly pay for dentists in the United States was $149,310 in 2012. The top ten percent of earners in the field made more than $187,200, and the lowest ten percent made less than $73,840 that year.


No comments:

Post a Comment