Monday, October 31, 2016

Blog #2 motivational speaker

My color turned out to be orange and the following career I found in that area was motivational speaker. I learned that the many people who have that job are not even educated in college. It does not require any education nor degree, rather instead it requires courage. My counselors name Dora Miranda, I went in not even knowing what classes to take next or which ones I should. I had no idea how college was going to work out for me. When she began to help me find what classes I should take, It began to more relaxing. I wasn't as stressed as I was or should be. She layered it out on the table for me. It feels good that there are counselors just for that cause, it makes a big difference for anyone. I understood what GED classes I will take in the future. I realized I was actually taking one of those classes already. Dora Miranda was a great counselor and very excusing for any thing I did not know about college, It was something to be embarrassed about but she didn't care about that which was cool. The person I interviewed was my Pastor Jimmy. His position is the youth leader for our church and he is the head director of Southern California Hispanic Missions. He said it is a lot of work you must practice within yourself that others may be benefited. He said an individual has to observe their own lives and fix what might contradict what they are trying to do in life, such as a pastor or a motivational speaker. For it not to be a contradiction, you have to keep your life and your job symmetrical Especially trying to be a motivation for the people, you have to live a life that constantly motivates itself. In order to see who you are, you have to be lucid towards others. I found online that there are struggles at times trying to figure out what to say and such. One involved a lot of stage freight or even anxiety before speaking. It is a feeling every human must get when speaking to large crowds. It is normal and it is adaptive because not only does it bring anxiety but when you give it your all, you receive integrity. Self happiness that comes from others happiness, a joy that only comes from helping other people and not for yourself. It is a job that cleanses a person from ignorance or pride. It is a self benefiting job when it comes to helping others lives. Honestly speaking, it is a lifestyle of verbose

No comments:

Post a Comment