Tuesday, September 27, 2016

                          Redondo Beach




My name is Brandon and my home town is Redondo Beach. It is a great area with great weather and good food if you know the right spots. I loved where I used to live and drive through it all the time and still go to my favorite spots to eat. It is a great location beach it is not to far from the beach. Also, it is not a bad area and you can walk the streets and feel safe. I loved this place we had so much because at the time I was in middle school and it was near all of my friends so I would hang out with them almost every day. It is an optimum place to live. Me and my friends used to collaborate together and get into some fun and dangerous activities but we had a lot of fun. We used to be little dissidents. My favorite spot to eat was this place called Rods. They had the best burgers I ever had. It was also within walking distance for me to go which was cool because I did not drive at the time. Also, I knew almost all my neighbors and we would invite everyone over to our house and have movie nights on a projection screen on our garage. In some neighborhoods it is too dangerous to be out and about on the streets that's why I loved this area because you don't have to worry. Also, they had an amazing pier on the beach. You can go down there and have tons of fun. It was not a rudimentary pier. You go down there and they have tons of food to try, a nice fun beach, and even an arcade. When they made that pier the really new how to embellish it. So if you have not been to Redondo Beach then I think you should definitely visit.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to know more about your "dissident" friends and what you all did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Redondo beach. Its in a really nice area and it seems like community is very welcoming. I also love the arcade there and all the cool shops before it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to go to the Redondo Beach Pier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Redondo Beach its one of my favorite cities I liked going to the pier

    ReplyDelete