Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Mazatlan my hometown


Image result for mazatlan sinaloa clavadistaI was born in LA but as a newborn I was taken to my hometown Mazatlan. I lived there for about 10 years and it was wonderful. Mazatlan is located on the coast of Sinaloa and it is most known for being a city with much tourism. This city is a prime location for tourism because of their sandy beaches and the malecon which is like a boardwalk. The malecon is embellished with street performers and food vendors. One of the most know places on the malecon is the clavadista that is where you can go see divers jump from a height of 2.5 meters its a euphoric experience to see someone dive from that high. This is just one of the many attractions of this city. Some other attractions would be Plaza Machado, the aquario, Las tres islas, the seashell museum and even the downtown area is a high tourist attraction. If you ever decide to go to this impeccable city you must go during the month of march when they have their annual week long carnaval and after that week they have la semana de la moto where motorcyclists come from all around the world to drive down the malecon and while you are there don't forgot to ride the pulmonia Mazatlan's version of the taxi. 

Image result for mazatlan pulmoniaImage result for mazatlan malecon

6 comments:

  1. I've visited Mazatlan several times, and yes, I agree, it's a beautiful city! The cliff divers are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger I went to Mazatlan to see family and it was beautiful I hope to go back some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never been to Mazatlan but always wanted to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mazatlan must be really nice due to those pictures. plus probably way nicer than mezcala

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, California must be so different from your home town. Obviously you've been here for quite some time, but I would miss home so much. Your home looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never even heard of this place and after reading this I want to go. It is cool that you got to go back there and live for a while then come back here.

    ReplyDelete