Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Keller,Tx

Hi my name is Miguel Osorio and my hometown is Keller, Texas. The population is currently 42,907 but when I lived there it was so much smaller maybe less a little less then that. I lived there till I was ten and then moved here Lawndale, California.  During the time was I remember everything was far like my school, grocery store, and there was lots of parks. The population proliferation through 2000-2015 about 18,413. Many of the people that live their find the city very solace and find the city very optimum place to live. Money magazine rated number seven of best places to live and the U.S Census Bureau's rated it one of the nations richest cities over the population over 20,000. The average high temperature is 92 and average low is 23.




Some famous people from Keller,Tx are Debby Ryan an actress, Garrett Hartley an NFL football player, and Michelle Royer. 


 

7 comments:

  1. Why did Money magazine rate it as the 7th best place to live?
    200+ words please because you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to visit texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of family members who live there but I haven't had the chance to visit hopefully I can soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its cool your from Texas. My grandpa was from Houston. I like how little people live there not too many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to visit Texas. It always caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to visit Texas. It always caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think texas seems like a nice place

    ReplyDelete