Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Electric Guitar

Hello my name is Thomas and my talent is playing the electric guitar. I have been playing for about 5 years. I enjoy playing the electric guitar, because it lets me show my creativity. ever since I been playing, I have been improving my playing. I am very dexterous at the electric guitar since i have been playing for a few
years. I was first exposed to the electric guitar when, a friend of mines introduced me. He taught me the rudimentary skills where, i enjoyed playing the electric guitar. After that is when i got my first electric guitar which my friend subsidized. It was a Fender Stratocaster which, i played everyday and had an awesome time playing with the guitar. In retrospect i feel that i have come a long way and, look forward to more years of playing.

6 comments:

  1. What type of music do you like to play on your guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to play the electric guitar one time and I was ok. Guitar hero is my favorite game of all time so that's something like it. Youre guitar is super cool! I like the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's cool the guitar is one of my favorite instruments. what bands do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favorite instrument I love playing the guitar its so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could play the guitar. My cousin plays the guitar and hes has his own band.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried learning how to play guitar but as soon as I found out about a son that I loved to hear and I had to play a F chord, I gave up my guitar days because of my small fingers not able to hold down all the chords at the same time to hit the F chord.

    ReplyDelete